STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
Job Description Summary
Reporting into the Associate Director, Global Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the maintenance, tracking and coordination of marketing tactics and materials.
- Book, coordinate and validate external advertising (including wallcharts) including initiating purchase requests and tracking
- Negotiate with external publishers
- Supporting international marketing and project management teams with general marketing communication tasks
- Assist in development of Key Performance Indicator Dashboards to help track the success of take-to-market activities
- Coordinate development and distribution of email signature banners for the company
- Administrative support for the Global Marketing team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An undergraduate degree is required (degree in biological sciences is an asset)
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including flexibility to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Team orientated –‘one-team’ behavior is a must.
- Knowledge of Word Press, Google Suite of products, Google Analytics and Teamwork project management tool is an asset
- Working knowledge of Mandarin and ability to reach simplified Chinese is an asset
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!