Senior Program Associate, Business Operations Products
Job Description SummaryAre you looking for a role that allows you to use your life sciences background in a business setting? If you're organized, detail-oriented, and are a natural at communicating complex topics to diverse groups, this role is an excellent fit.
As a Senior Program Associate, Business Operations Products, you will play a key role in expanding STEMCELL’s rapidly growing product lines. This position is primarily responsible for preparing the documentation and information summaries required to launch new products. You will also assist in the management of established product lines to ensure they are profitable, and directly contribute to upholding the high quality and service standards of STEMCELL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as Project Coordinator for product launches; compile all product information from OEM vendors reviewed by internal stakeholders
- Use a data-driven approach to prioritize projects for pipeline planning process, including inputting forecasts, market research, and competitor analysis (SWOT) information into product databases
- Monitor product performance and service levels basis of assigned product lines on a day-to-day basis by reviewing performance metrics and managing feedback from internal stakeholders
- Ensure relevant product maintenance information is communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science with 2 years experience in similar role(s) and industry, OR advanced degree in Life Sciences (i.e. MSc)
- Strong understanding of scientific concepts and principles, with the ability to understand and summarize scientific information accurately
- A working knowledge of STEMCELL products, key markets, customers, collaborators and competitors would be an asset
- Capable of balancing multiple tasks to achieve goals
- Well organized and detail-oriented, complimented by excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or Google equivalents)
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!