Regional Sales Manager, Northern ChinaJob ID R0001990 Date posted 08/23/2019
Job Description Summary
The Regional Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage and assist our distributors to generate revenue by identifying potential customers, and to ensure revenue target for the territory is achieved. In addition, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for coaching and managing the FSAL team, as well as liaising with other internal teams, in order to support each team member to achieve their revenue target and develop region-specific strategies for long-term growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be fully responsible for leading the team and achieving regional sales target.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan for each distributor in support of national objectives, in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans.
- Work with distributors, development and maintain business relationships with key accounts within the territory.
- Take the lead and drive Instrument sales.
- Recruiting, coaching and managing employees in assigned territory.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing travel schedules; enforcing policies and workflow with team members.
- Liaise with FAS and P/SS team regarding complicated customer queries.
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential.
- Develop region-specific sales and marketing strategies for long-term growth.
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- MSc or PhD in Immunology, Hematology, Cell Biology or an Applied Science.
- Outstanding reading and written English is essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Sales experience would be an asset.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!