Key Account Manager - Germany & Switzerland (Remote or Hybrid)
Job Description SummaryAs a Key Account Manager you will hold a position of significant responsibility within our Sales team. If you have a strong track record in a commercial setting and are comfortable in building new and existing accounts this opportunity will give you a fantastic opportunity to continue to build and develop your career.
- Develops and executes long-term revenue growth plan for accounts with effective communication to Key Stakeholders.
- Actively gathers and acts upon customer intelligence including regulatory filings and financial statements.
- Has increasing insight into customer and target company trends and how these factors affect revenue.
- Recognizes emerging trends in the field and leverages this knowledge to develop commercial insight that lead to product development or licensing collaborations; Recognized internally and externally as an expert and may act as an ambassador for the company.
- Has a base level of understanding around product life-cycle/manufacturing as it pertains to STEMCELL's business and client impact in order to develop effective inventory management strategy for Key Accounts.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in life sciences (Hematology, Cell Culture, Molecular Biology, Immunology) or an allied science.
- Strong relevant field sales experience or equivalent industry experience with a proven sales track record of success in closing complex and large revenue deals (minimum of a $500,000 account).
- Previous exposure to working with accounts involved in clinical applications that would be an asset.
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels both within and outside the organization.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; high willingness to travel.
- Location: Home-based in Germany or Switzerland
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!