Work at STEMCELL
Explore the exciting career paths at STEMCELL, which include competitive benefits and opportunities to achieve your full potential with growth-driven training and development.
Sales Enablement Associate, Processes
Job Description SummaryThe Sales Enablement Associate is responsible for maintaining and optimizing core sales processes for the global Sales department. In collaboration with Sales Reps and Managers, Sales Operations, and other departments across the organization you will support the maintenance of sales processes that allow the department to run in an efficient and scalable way. The position is a full-time fixed term position for a leave coverage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the organization of the North American Sales Kickoff events. Act as main event coordinator for travel, food, meeting and entertainment logistics.
- Coordinate promotion logistics between Sales, CRM Team and Marketing teams for all global sales promotions.
- Monitor discounted and promotional quotes to ensure they adhere to our discounting policies.
- Support our magnet loan program by working with Sales Operations, Supply Chain Distribution and Finance to ensure loan magnets are properly tracked.
- Keep track of sample and free-of-charge product follow-up to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Maintain processes around funnel management, sales cadences, and other CRM related activities.
- Act as backup for our risk assessment program screening for potential misuse of our products
- Identify and propose continuous improvement solutions for sales enablement activities and processes.
- Other duties as identified.
- Education: BSc or equivalent in Biotechnology, Stem Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Physiology, or a related scientific field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Life Sciences Sales or demonstrated knowledge of sales methodologies and best practices. Experience in event planning an asset.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to collaborate across multiple functions.
- Self Management: Process oriented individual with excellent time management. Is able to effectively prioritize workload with good tolerance for ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Technology: Proficient with SFDC and Google Suite. Learns how to work with new technologies quickly.
This role requires vaccination against COVID-19 as per the current recommendations by local health authorities, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and where available.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!